Polish your Wooden Furniture
Is your wooden furniture looking a little shabby? Give it a new lease of life with a great natural, homemade polish. All you need to do is to melt some beeswax and olive oil (1:4 ratio), add a few drops of your favourite essential oil e.g lavender and then you are ready to start polishing with a clean cloth.
- 1 cup of beeswax
- 4 cups of olive oil
- 12 drops of lavender oil
- Melt the beeswax and olive oil in a double boiler on top of the stove.
- Once melted add the 12 drops of lavender oil.
- Pour the polish mixture into a jar or tin and allow to set (approx 15-20 minutes)
- Once set, apply the polish to your favourite pieces of wooden furniture e.g. chairs, tables & dressers with a clean cloth and rub in.
- Use another clean cloth to buff up the wood and remove any remaining residue.